It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Jayne's Airways
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:14 pm 
Being that I am new to something such as this site and writinf FanFic I hope you will be patient with my ignorance. I hope I am postig this in the correct fashion.
My idea was to ( I know this idea is a little kooky) be a pilot that is an intergalatic space pilot that flys a "space plane" from one planet to another for people taking vacatons or various such reasons. It is a small "space plane" of 200 passengers and I was hoping that once I have proven myself and once I have more experience under me that, maybe one of the passengers can have vital information or one of the passengers might be a person of significance. The one thing I would like to include most is that a few passengers of said plane meet with various "fleet members" that have been thought to have parished. My grammer is fair and I have Words to help me with that but, my punctuation is not that great, I may need help with that part of the writing.
Thank you for your patients and consideration in joing the Libra Writing Group.
Jon Patrick Owens
A.K.A.
Jayne

Post subject: Re: Jayne's Airways
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:55 pm 
Site Gunslinger
Jayne,

Please be sure you read our "Requirements for Joining". One of our requirements is that we are not allowing any new ships; we have some that can be adopted, although they're not the small plane type that you have described.

Carefully read those requirements, and ask any questions you might have. Then post an example of your writing here. If you wish to use your "plane" idea for a stand-alone post, that's fine, but you won't be able to write that ship if we decide to let you join us.

We have a standard of writing that we maintain, which I'm sure you can clearly see when you read our episodes. You'll also need to have a good understanding of where our fleet has been, so be sure that you read (at the very least) our most recent five or six episodes.

Thanks for your interest in Battlestar Libra!

Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper, about budget cuts for the US’s intelligence agencies: "We're not going to do more with less and all these other clichés. . . . We will just simply have less capability."

Post subject: Re: Jayne's Airways
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:56 am 
Ooops, my apologizes. In my hast and excitement to join your wonderful fan-fiction story I failed to compensate my story line to fit into your story line and requirements. I will rethink my character and post it as per your request.